Hello Telenor prepaid customers, are you looking for Telenor balance check code number? Do you want to know your Telenor Internet balance? And remaining talktime and SMS balance in your Telenor SIM? Then just click on one of the following Telenor USSD code and know your Telenor balance.
Table of Contents (Quick Links)
How to check Telenor balance?
All Telenor users those who want to know their Telenor balance can Dial one of the following Telenor USSD code. You just have to click the following Telenor balance checking number to dial it right now.
Telenor Balance Check Number: *363*4# or *222*2#
Now if your Telenor main balance is low and you need to call someone then consider the following options.
- Dial Telenor loan code number and get talktime balance.
- Borrow balance using Telenor balance transfer.
- Recharge your Telenor number using recharge coupon card.
- Do an online Telenor recharge.
How to check Telenor Internet balance?
Telenor offers 2G, 3G and 4G Internet services in India. It offers different USSD codes to check Internet balance in 2G, 3G and 4G networks. You just have to click on the following numbers on our website to dial them right now.
How to check 2G balance in Telenor?
Telenor offers 2G Internet service in India. If you are an Telenor customer who wants to know their Internet balance in 2G then Dial the following Telenor code.
Telenor 2G Balance Check: *222*2#or *121*1*1# or *363*4#
How to check 3G balance in Telenor?
Hello Telenor users, If you are using 3G Internet from Telenor then dial the following USSD code to check your 3G Internet balance.
Telenor 3G Balance Check: *222*2#or *121*1*1#
How to check Telenor 4G balance?
Dear Telenor users, do you want to check your 4G Internet balance in Telenor? Then Dial the following Telenor balance checking code number. You just have to click on the following Telenor number to delete right now.
Telenor Balance Check (4G): *222*2#or *121*1*1#
How to check SMS balance in Telenor?
Hello Telenor users, if you are still using SMS and you want to know your SMS pack balance then dial the following Telenor USSD code.
Telenor SMS check: *222*2#
Final words – Telenor Balance Check
- If you want to check your Telenor balance without dialling any Telenor USSD code then there is a simple trick. Just make a short call to your friends are family and then disconnect it. As soon as the call gets disconnected a popup message with balance details will appear on the screen.
- If you want to check your Internet balance then there is also a trick. Just connect your phone to Internet for few seconds and disconnect it. A popup message with remaining data balance will appear on the screen automatically.
- Well for SMS balance checking there is no trick. You can dial the above mentioned SMS balance checking number or you can send sms and wait for the popup message to appear with details. If you are using SMS for day to day communication then you should consider switching to instant messaging apps such as WhatsApp Line or WeChat.
- If you are looking for any other Telenor code then you will find our list of Telenor USSD codes useful. If you are looking for something that isn’t available on this page then feel free to call Telenor customer care.