Hello Reliance prepaid customers, are you looking for Reliance balance check code number? Do you want to know your Reliance Internet balance? And remaining TalkTime and SMS balance in your Reliance SIM? Then just click on one of the following Reliance USSD code and know your Reliance balance.
Table of Contents (Quick Links)
How to check TalkTime balance in Reliance?
If you are using a Reliance number then dial one of the following Reliance balance checking number to know your Reliance talktime balance.
Reliance Balance Check Number:
Now if your Reliance main balance is low and you need to call someone then consider the following options.
- Dial Reliance loan code number and get talktime balance.
- Borrow balance using Reliance balance transfer.
- Recharge your Reliance number using recharge coupon card.
- Do an online Reliance recharge.
How to check Internet balance in Reliance?
Reliance offers 2G, 3G and 4G Internet services in India. It offers different USSD codes to check Internet balance in 2G, 3G and 4G networks. You just have to click on the following numbers on our website to dial them right now.
How to check Reliance 2G Internet balance?
Reliance offers 2G Internet service in India. If you are an Reliance customer who wants to know their Internet balance in 2G then Dial the following Reliance code.
How to check Reliance Internet 3G balance?
Hello Reliance customers, If you are using 3G on your Reliance mobile number then dial one of the following Reliance USSD code to know your 3G Internet balance in Reliance.
How to check 4G Internet balance in Reliance?
Dear Reliance users, do you want to check your 4G Internet balance in Reliance? Then Dial the following Reliance balance checking code number. You just have to click on the following Reliance number to delete right now.
How to check Reliance SMS pack balance?
Hello Reliance users, if you are still using SMS and you want to know your SMS pack balance then dial the following Reliance USSD code.
Reliance SMS Balance Check Number: *367*2#
Final words – conclusion
- If you want to check your Reliance balance without dialling any Reliance USSD code then there is a simple trick. Just make a short call to your friends are family and then disconnect it. As soon as the call gets disconnected a popup message with balance details will appear on the screen.
- If you want to check your Internet balance then there is also a trick. Just connect your phone to Internet for few seconds and disconnect it. A popup message with remaining data balance will appear on the screen automatically.
- Well for SMS balance checking there is no trick. You can dial the above mentioned SMS balance checking number or you can send sms and wait for the popup message to appear with details. If you are using SMS for day to day communication then you should consider switching to instant messaging apps such as WhatsApp, Line or WeChat etc.
- If you are looking for any other Reliance code then you will find our list of Reliance USSD codes useful. But, If you are looking for something that isn’t available on this page then feel free to call Reliance customer care.