Hello Jio customers, are you low on your balance or internet and looking to get these services on credit? If the answer is yes then you are at the right place. I am going to teach you how to get jio loan by dialling jio loan code number.
Table of Contents (Quick Links)
What is Jio talktime loan number?
Jio Loan Eligibility Criteria
If you are a jio user and want to avail jio loan services then you have to meet following conditions set by your operator.
- Your jio sim must be a prepaid connection.
- You must be a jio user for more than 90 days.
- Your jio SIM is having low balance.
- Your jio Sim is having non negative balance and no previous outstanding loan.
How to take talktime loan in jio Sim?
If you are a jio user and want to take talktime loan in your jio number then you have to tell the following jio USSD code number.
Jio Loan Number (For Talktime): Coming Soon
The above jio loan number is toll free and you can tell it by clicking on it.
What is Jio Internet loan Code?
Jio Data Loan Eligibility Criteria
If you are a Jio user and want to avail jio loan services then you have to meet following conditions set by your operator.
- Your Jio sim must be a prepaid connection.
- You must be a Jio user for more than 90 days.
- Your Jio SIM is having low balance.
- Your Jio Sim is having non negative balance and no previous outstanding loan.
How to Take Internet Loan in Jio?
If you are data pack is low and you want to browse more. Then Jio internet loan is for you. You have to dial the following jio loan code from your phone.
Jio Loan Code (For Internet): Coming Soon
Unfortunately, we have no information about Jio loan service yet. If there will be any announcement we’ll update it here as soon as possible.
Conclusion and final words!
- Please note that you have to repay this amount in 24 hours with service charge and processing fee extra. You might have to pay rupees 2 or 3 on a loan of rupees 10. You can check your Jio balance by dialing *333#.
- If you fail to repay this amount your operator is going to deduct whatever amount you have in your number and will wait for you to recharge next time. The remaining loan amount will be deducted later then.
- As, there is no credit service from Jio, you might want to try Jio recharge coupon card or online recharge through PayTM or Mobiwikki.