Hello Jio users, do you want to check your Jio balance? Are you looking for Jio balance check code number for Internet? Do you want to know the remaining SMS balance on your Jio number? Then just dial the following Jio USSD codes for balance checking.
Table of Contents (Quick Links)
How to check Jio main balance?
If you are using a Jio number then dial one of the following Jio balance checking number to know your Jio talktime balance.
Jio Balance Check Code: *333#
Now if your Jio main balance is low and you need to call someone then consider the following options.
- Dial Jio loan code number and get talktime balance.
- Borrow balance using Jio balance transfer.
- Recharge your Jio number using recharge coupon card.
- Do an online Jio recharge.
How to check Jio Internet balance?
Jio offers 2G, 3G and 4G Internet services in India. It offers different USSD codes to check Internet balance in 2G, 3G and 4G networks. You just have to click on the following numbers on our website to dial them right now.
How to check 2G balance in Jio?
If you are an Jio customer who wants to know Internet balance in Jio then Dial the following Jio code.
Jio Internet Balance Check: Send SMS MBAL to 55333
How to check 3G Internet balance in Jio?
Hello Jio customers, If you are using 3G on your Jio mobile number then dial one of the following Jio USSD code to know your 3G Internet balance in Jio.
Jio Balance Check (3G): Send SMS MBAL to 55333
How to check Jio Internet 4G balance?
Dear Jio users, do you want to check your 4G Internet balance in Jio? Then Dial the following Jio balance checking code number. You just have to click on the following Jio balance check number to dial it right now.
Jio 4G Balance Check: Send SMS MBAL to 55333
How to check Jio SMS balance?
Hello Jio users, if you are still using SMS and you want to know your SMS pack balance then dial the following Jio USSD code.
Jio SMS Balance: *367*2#
Final words – conclusion
- If you want to check your Jio balance without dialling any Jio USSD code then there is a simple trick. Just make a short call to your friends are family and then disconnect it. As soon as the call gets disconnected a popup message with balance details will appear on the screen.
- If you want to check your Internet balance then there is also a trick. Just connect your phone to Internet for few seconds and disconnect it. A popup message with remaining data balance will appear on the screen automatically.
- Well for SMS balance checking there is no trick. You can dial the above mentioned SMS balance checking number or you can send sms and wait for the popup message to appear with details. If you are using SMS for day to day communication then you should consider switching to instant messaging apps such as WhatsApp Line or WeChat.
- If you are looking for more Jio USSD codes then you will find our list of Jio USSD codes list useful. If you are looking for something that isn’t available on this page then feel free to call Jio customer care.