Hello MTS users, do you want to check your MTS balance? Are you looking for MTS balance check code number for Internet? Do you want to know the remaining SMS balance on your MTS number? Then just dial the following MTS USSD codes for balance checking.
Table of Contents (Quick Links)
How to check balance in MTS?
If you are an MTS customer then dial one of the following MTS balance checking number to know your MTS main balance.
Now if your MTS main balance is low and you need to call someone then consider the following options.
- Dial MTS loan code number and get talktime balance.
- Borrow balance using MTS balance transfer.
- Recharge your MTS number using recharge coupon card.
- Do an online MTS recharge.
How to check Internet balance in MTS?
MTS offers 2G, 3G and 4G Internet services in India. It offers different USSD codes to check Internet balance in 2G, 3G and 4G networks. You just have to click on the following numbers on our website to dial them right now.
How to check 2G balance in MTS?
MTS also offers 2G Internet in India. If you want to check your 2G Internet balance then dial any of the following MTS Internet balance checking code number.
How to check 3G Internet balance in MTS?
Hello MTS customers, If you are using 3G on your MTS mobile number then dial one of the following MTS USSD code to know your 3G Internet balance in MTS.
How to check 4G Internet balance in MTS?
Dear MTS users, do you want to check your 4G Internet balance in MTS? Then Dial the following MTS balance checking code number. You just have to click on the following MTS number to delete right now.
How to check SMS balance in MTS?
Hello MTS users, if you are still using SMS and you want to know your SMS pack balance then dial the following MTS USSD code.
Final words – MTS Balance Check Code!
- If you want to check your MTS balance without dialling any MTS USSD code then there is a simple trick. Just make a short call to your friends are family and then disconnect it. As soon as the call gets disconnected a popup message with balance details will appear on the screen.
- If you want to check your Internet balance then there is also a trick. Just connect your phone to Internet for few seconds and disconnect it. A popup message with remaining data balance will appear on the screen automatically.
- Well for SMS balance checking there is no trick. You can dial the above mentioned SMS balance checking number or you can send sms and wait for the popup message to appear with details. If you are using SMS for day to day communication then you should consider switching to instant messaging apps such as WhatsApp Line or WeChat.
- If you are looking for any other more MTS codes then you will find our list of MTS USSD codes used for. But, If you are looking for something else that isn’t available on this page then feel free to call MTS customer care.