Hello MTNL users, do you want to check your MTNL balance? Are you looking for MTNL balance check code number for Internet? Do you want to know the remaining SMS balance on your MTNL number? Then just dial the following MTNL USSD codes for balance checking.
Table of Contents (Quick Links)
How to check balance in MTNL?
All MTNL users those who want to know their MTNL balance can Dial one of the following MTNL USSD code. You just have to click the following MTNL balance checking number to dial it right now.
Now if your MTNL main balance is low and you need to call someone then consider the following options.
- Dial MTNL loan code number and get talktime balance.
- Borrow balance using MTNL balance transfer.
- Recharge your MTNL number using recharge coupon card.
- Do an online MTNL recharge.
How to check Internet balance in MTNL?
MTNL offers 2G, 3G and 4G Internet services in India. It offers different USSD codes to check Internet balance in 2G, 3G and 4G networks. You just have to click on the following numbers on our website to dial them right now.
How to check 2G Internet balance in MTNL?
MTNL offers 2G Internet service in India. If you are an MTNL customer who wants to know their Internet balance in 2G then Dial the following MTNL balance check code.
MTNL Internet Balance Check: *446#
How to check MTNL Internet 3G balance?
Hello MTNL users, If you are using 3G Internet from MTNL then dial the following USSD code to check your 3G Internet balance.
MTNL 3G Balance Check: *446#
How to check 4G Internet balance in MTNL?
Dear MTNL users, do you want to check your 4G Internet balance in MTNL? Then Dial the following MTNL balance checking code number. You just have to click on the following MTNL number to delete right now.
MTNL Balance Check Number (4G): *446#
How to check SMS balance in MTNL?
Hello MTNL users, if you are still using SMS and you want to know your SMS pack balance then dial the following MTNL USSD code.
MTNL SMS Balance Check: *446#
Final words – MTNL Balance Check Code!
- If you want to check your MTNL balance without dialling any MTNL USSD code then there is a simple trick. Just make a short call to your friends are family and then disconnect it. As soon as the call gets disconnected a popup message with balance details will appear on the screen.
- If you want to check your Internet balance then there is also a trick. Just connect your phone to Internet for few seconds and disconnect it. A popup message with remaining data balance will appear on the screen automatically.
- Well for SMS balance checking there is no trick. You can dial the above mentioned SMS balance checking number or you can send sms and wait for the popup message to appear with details. If you are using SMS for day to day communication then you should consider switching to instant messaging apps such as WhatsApp Line or WeChat.
- If you are looking for more MTNL codes then you will find our list of MTNL USSD codes interesting. If you are looking for something that isn’t available on this page then feel free to call MTNL customer care.