Hello BSNL users, do you want to check your BSNL balance? Are you looking for BSNL balance check code number for Internet? Do you want to know the remaining SMS balance on your BSNL number? Then just dial the following BSNL USSD codes for balance checking.
Table of Contents (Quick Links)
How to check balance in BSNL?
All BSNL users those who want to know their BSNL balance can Dial one of the following BSNL USSD code. You just have to click the following BSNL balance checking number to dial it right now.
BSNL Balance Check Number: *123#
Now if your BSNL main balance is low and you need to call someone then consider the following options.
- Dial BSNL loan code number and get talktime balance.
- Borrow balance using BSNL balance transfer.
- Recharge your BSNL number using recharge coupon card.
- Do an online BSNL recharge.
How to check Internet balance in BSNL?
BSNL offers 2G, 3G and 4G Internet services in India. It offers different USSD codes to check Internet balance in 2G, 3G and 4G networks. You just have to click on the following numbers on our website to dial them right now.
How to check 2G balance in BSNL?
BSNL also offers 2G Internet in India. If you want to check your 2G Internet balance then dial any of the following BSNL Internet balance checking code number.
BSNL Internet Balance Check Number: *123*10#
How to check 3G balance in BSNL?
Hello BSNL customers, If you are using 3G on your BSNL mobile number then dial one of the following BSNL USSD code to know your 3G Internet balance in BSNL.
BSNL Balance Check Code (3G): *123*10#
How to check 4G balance in BSNL?
Dear BSNL users, do you want to check your 4G Internet balance in BSNL? Then Dial the following BSNL balance checking code number. You just have to click on the following BSNL number to delete right now.
BSNL 4G Balance Check Number: *123*10#
How to Check BSNL SMS pack balance?
Hello BSNL users, if you are still using SMS and you want to know your SMS pack balance then dial the following BSNL USSD code.
BSNL SMS Balance Check Number: *123*1# or *123*5# or *125#
Final words – BSNL Balance Check
- If you want to check your BSNL balance without dialling any BSNL USSD code then there is a simple trick. Just make a short call to your friends are family and then disconnect it. As soon as the call gets disconnected a popup message with balance details will appear on the screen.
- If you want to check your Internet balance then there is also a trick. Just connect your phone to Internet for few seconds and disconnect it. A popup message with remaining data balance will appear on the screen automatically.
- Well for SMS balance checking there is no trick. You can dial the above mentioned SMS balance checking number or you can send sms and wait for the popup message to appear with details. If you are using SMS for day to day communication then you should consider switching to instant messaging apps such as WhatsApp Line or WeChat.
- If you are looking for any other BSNL code then you will find our list of BSNL USSD codes useful. If you are looking for something that isn’t available on this page then feel free to call BSNL customer care.