Hello Aircel customers, this article is for those Aircel users who is having low balance in there Sim. And looking to get Aircel balance or internet services on credit. You can get Aircel services on credit by dialling Aircel loan code number. Aircel also have eligibility criteria for availing loan that must be fulfilled. Let’s see how to get Aircel loan.
Table of Contents (Quick Links)
Aircel Criteria for Credit Services
Aircel users can get talktime on credit only when they meet following conditions set by their Telecom operator.
- You are a prepaid customer.
- Your Aircel connection is older than 3 months.
- Your sim have low balance.
- You have no negative balance and no outstanding loan.
How to get Aircel Talktime Loan in your SIM?
Aircel user can avail talktime loan from their operator by dialling following USSD code. To get Aircel services on credit – you just have to dial the following Aircel loan number from your phone.
Aircel Loan Number (For Talktime): *414#
The above Aircel loan code is toll free and you can dial it by clicking on it.
Aircel Loan Code Number (for Internet)?
If your balance is low and you fulfill the criteria for taking loan then you just have to dial the following Aircel internet loan number.
Aircel Loan Code (For Internet): *141*567#
You can dial the above Aircel code number by taping on it.
Conclusion and final words!
- Please note that you have to repay this loan amount to your Telecom operator with processing fee extra.
- Please note that you might have to pay 2 or 3 rupees extra on a loan of Rs 10.
- Most of the time you have to return this amount within 24 hours otherwise they will detect whatever amount you will have in your number.
- Also make sure to recharge your phone as soon as possible otherwise you will soon have negative balance and no loan facility because of negative balance.
- If you have availed Aircel services on credit using Aircel loan code number, it’s time to check your Aircel balance.